Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Young Lady Do Stick Out That Tongue"......

I came across this on my surfs.  OUCH! Now that looks like it hurts!  Can you imagine the distraction that must cause while speaking to someone with a tongue tattoo. It could work?! I did an interview on www.whohub.com and it asked if tattoos were going to continue to be popular.  I replied,"I feel that since Tattooing has been such a intrical part of our past it will continue in the future".  I love the art form however I would have to see this in person before I making a judgment call on this ink.

I have been posting all week long working fiendishly hard to get on site. MUST Ready for season...I am very pleased with our progress so far.  I know I am on the VERGE........
Dawn
www.atticeyewear.com
http://buzzinn.net/tongue-tattoos/

No comments:

Post a Comment