Friday, June 22, 2012

The Attic is getting full...

Life is good...so many exciting things happening! We will have lots of new product in the next few weeks for all to SEE. Cataloging the products is so hard for I keep trying them on and finding more I want to make with my prescription. Rarely do we buy more than one of each style so I am having some difficulty choosing as I said life is good! I am sincerely passionate about collecting vintage eyewear such regard went into both design and manufacturing you feel the difference when you put on vintage eyewear! Our photographer acknowledges the quality of vintage eyeglasses as well he say's simple lighting is all that is needed they shine for themselves. The quality and superb craftsmanship of these pieces of history are unmistakable and we look forward to sharing our collection with you. You know that adage "they don't make them like they used to" well you can choose to buy"...what they used to....

www.atticeyewear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment