Thursday, November 5, 2009

Too cool for words...........


 Look what I found....I love these glasses.  I love everything about it. The thick sides the shape ever detail including the hinges are special. This frame is circa 1930 and in quite good shape.  I hope you can appreciate my treasure.  These frames to me are tiny pieces of history that you can wear and share.


I also want to mention a cause that I really was compelled to share. It is called "The Fresh Air Fund".  This organization allows for people all over the world to get proper eyecare.  The fund provides both eye examinations and eyeglasses to people in need. The Fund also sponsors children to have well deserved vacation by families who are willing to open their hearts and their homes. Please check out http://freshairvision.org/ 
Dawn
www.atticeyewear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment