Friday, October 23, 2009

Twitch or Treat.............


Some times when I am stressed and overtired my eye develops a twitch.  It is so annoying! A Optometrist gave me a great trick and I have used it many times. Tonic water with Quinine!
Quinine became recognized, as early as the 17th century, as a relatively safe cure and preventative treatment for malaria. Quinine derives from the bark of the Cinchona, a tree grown in the Andes. It was brought back to Europe, where it was found to be particularly useful for treating malaria.
Now you ask what does this have to due with a eye twitch? Well moderate shaking is a symptom of Malaria........
I can only tell you the treatment works.
You have to down at least a one liter bottle of the bitter drink to get results...You can add a little gin for your PM doses that works too....
Twitch Free In Miami,
Dawn
www.atticeyewear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment