Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eyewear everywhere............................

I still am buzzing from our purchase.  The collection is really shaping into a showcase of a Histology of Eyeglasses and how they evolved into Fashion. This was my intent and once again it is unfolding in the proper order right before my eyes. We will soon be at the studio to photgraph these jewels.  I can not go near the boxes because before I realize hours will have gone by.  Sometimes you will hear me scream with excitement running around saying to my family "Do you know what this is?"  They think I  am crazy...I am crazy.  Crazy, Madly, Passionately in love with  couture.............
Dawn

www.atticeyewear.com

1 comment:

  1. Protect your eyes from eye injuries By wearing sports eyewear. Oakley eyewear is not only stylish but also protects your eyes from eye injuries while playing.

    Thanks,
    The Eye Health group Team
    Prescription Contact Lenses

    ReplyDelete