- Oval: You have an oval face if your length is equal to one and a half your width.
- Round: You have a round face if it's as wide as it is long.
- Rectangular: You have a rectangular face if it's longer than it is wide (don't get this confused with an oval face)
- Heart: You have a heart-shaped face if it's pretty narrow at the jaw and broadens as you move upward.
- Oval Faces:You are usually able to wear any shape eyewear. Oval faces have natural symmetry and allow for all kinds of different choices in eyewear.
- Round Faces: You need to stay away from round shapes. Go opposite the lines of your face.
- Rectangular Shape: You should select something deeper in vertical width so it allows for elongation of your face.
- Heart Shape:You should select eyewear that has soft natural curves. Nothing with hard edges.