Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am sure Ziegfield had many follies..........

Something about these images really causes me to reflect on the simplicity of life.  No photo shop here look at this image.  Such simple beauty.  My passion for vintage is so embedded in my very being.  I want to share my appreciation by providing the same sense of true beauty in my vintage collection.  I hope you will take some time to parous  my  site I promise no photo shop either. 
Dawn
atticeyewear.com

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment